I was thinking of doing a monthly makeup basket but then I realized that I would most likely grow bored of using the same thing for a month straight. So I decided that two weeks would be a good amount of time, and I thought I’d share the items with all of you!
I hope you enjoy & let’s get started!
My “basket” consists of three drawers from my makeup organizer (if you missed that post, click here).
I’m going to go from left to right and give you up close pictures of each drawer.
So this first drawer houses my brow products and mascaras. I am going to be working on the following:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills “Dipbrow Pomade” in Chocolate ($18 – Ulta, Sephora)
- Benefit “Gimme Brow” Sample in #3 ($24 – Ulta, Sephora full size)
- Covergirl “Full Lash Bloom” WP Mascara ($8 –Ulta)
- Urban Decay “Perversion” Mascara mini ($10 – Ulta, Sephora travel size; $22-Ulta, Sephora full size)
- Maybelline “Lash Discovery” Mascara ($8 – Ulta)
The large drawer houses the majority of my daily face makeup. I had to split this drawer up into two photos in order to have a clear view of everything.
The bottom layer:
- Stila “One Step Correct” Primer ($36 – Ulta, Sephora)
- L’Oreal “Pro Glow” Foundation ($13 – Ulta)
- AERIN Bronzer (discontinued(???))
- ELF “Perfect Finish HD” Powder ($6 – ELF)
- Wet ‘n Wild “Brûlée” Single Shadow ($0.99 – Wet ‘n Wild)
- Makeup Forever “Step One Smoothing” Primer sample ($17 – Sephora travel size, $37 – Sephora full size)
- Wet ‘n Wild Fergie Eye Primer (discontinued)
- Urban Decay “Naked Basics” ($29 – Ulta, Sephora)
The top layer:
- MAC “Pro Longwear” Concealer ($22 – Nordstrom)
- Tarte “Amazonian Clay” Blush in Exposed ($28 – Ulta, Sephora)
- Jane Iredale Powder ($42)
- Z-Palette w/ Urban Decay “Naked” 1 & 2 shadows
- Marc Jacobs “Insta Marc” Contouring Powder in #40 Mirage Filter ($49 – Sephora)
This next drawer has the eyeliners and color correctors that I will be using:
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Peach Color Corrector ($28 – Ulta, Sephora)
- Soap & Glory “Kick Ass Concealer” in Lavender ($9 – Target)
- LORAC “Front of the Line PRO” Eye Pencil in Nude ($20 – Ulta)
- Makeup Forever “Aqua XL Water Proof” Eyeliner in M-10 sample size ($21- Sephora full size)
- Stila “Stay All Day” Liquid Liner in Intense Black ($22 – Ulta, Sephora)
The last few products are lip products that I am focusing on:
- NARS “Dolce Vita” Lipstick ($28 – Sephora)
- Buxom Full On Lip Cream in “White Russian” ($20 – Ulta, Sephora)
- NYX Lip Liner in “Nude Pink” ($3.49 – Ulta)
I will post an update in about two weeks, switching out a few products each time. Certain items will be in here for a long time as they are the only one of that item I have or if I am trying to finish it off.
I hope you enjoyed this peek into my makeup “basket.”
Does anyone else do this same type of thing? How do you like it? Let me know! 🙂
Until next time!
~Chic & Classy Fashion