It’s time for another weekly makeup “basket!” I had a lot of fun using products that I either hadn’t used before or hadn’t used in a very long time!
I hope you enjoy this week’s & let’s get into it!
Like last week I’m going to go through the makeup in the order I do my makeup: eyes, face, brows, lips, and fragrance (not makeup but whatever). A lot of these are repeats from last week because I am only rotating a couple of products each week.
- LORAC “Behind The Scenes” Eye Primer sample
- LORAC PRO Palette
- Stila “Stay All Day” Liquid Liner in Black
- Too Faced “Better than Sex!” Mascara sample
- Wet ‘
- Rimmel “Exaggerate” Water Proof Liner in Nude – I use this in my water line.
- Maybelline “Lash Discovery” Water Proof Mascara
- Benefit “the POREffesional” travel size primer
- Smashbox “Photo Finish Color Correcting” travel size primer
- Maybelline “Fit Me! Matte + Poreless” Liquid Foundation
- NYX “HD” Concealer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills “Banana” Powder
- Wet ‘n Wild “Creme Brûlée” single
- Jane Iredale “PurePressed Base” Mineral Foundation
- Ulta “Contour Kit” Warmth Bronzer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills “Fawn” Contour Powder
- Tarte “Classic” blush
- Stila “All Over Shimmer Duo” Sample size (the light side)
- NYX “Eye And Eyebrow Pencil” in Taupe
- E.L.F. “Eye Brow Kit” in Dark
- Revlon “Kissable Balm Stain” in Honey
- NYX “Butter Gloss” in Creme Brûlée
- Tarte “Tarteist Lip Paint” sample in Namaste
- Marc Jacobs “Long wear Lip Liner” sample in Primrose
- Infusion Organique “Sands of Morocco” roller ball
Well that’s all for now!
Until next time!
~Chic & Classy Fashion