Now that “Finish 5 By Cinco de mayo” is officially over and summer is on the way (and if you live where I do the weather is summer weather) I want to start a new panning challenge.
I was going to do a “Finish 5 By Fall” , but I wanted to challenge myself since I have the next four months and 13 days to work through the items.
I hope you enjoy and let’s get into it!
For this project I chose the products the old fashion way. I looked at what I had and what worked for the summer months and went from there. I got a little carried away when picking items and chose 15 products to work on, which works out in my advantage because if I decide I really don’t like something I don’t necessarily have to use it.
The products are:
- Smashbox “Color Correcting Foundation Primer” travel size –Sephora $16
- Benefit “Professional” travel size – Ulta $12
- Maybelline “Fit Me! Matte + Poreless” Foundation –Ulta $8
- L’Oreal “True Match Lumi” Foundation – Ulta $13
- Maybelline “Fit Me!” Concealer – Ulta $7
- Anastasia Beverly Hills “Banana” Powder (Hit pan) –Ulta $14
- NudeStix Lip + Cheek Color in “Whisper” – Sephora $24
- Urban Decay Primer Potion sample – Ulta $12
- Stila “Kitten” from holiday set (hit pan)
- Stila Bronzy Color from holiday set (hit pan)
- Stila Pink color from holiday set
- Rimmel “Exaggerate Eye Liner” in In The Nude
- NYX “Slim Eye Pencil” in Taupe – Ulta $3.50
- Boots No. 7 Lip Gloss in “Number Two Power Player”
- MAC Pro Longwear Lipstick in “Unlimited” – Macys $18
I don’t care for the Smashbox primer and I never see any difference when I use it so I want to move it out. I have two Benefit primers, a travel size and the mega holiday size from Ulta back in 2014, I want to move the travel size out first and then focus on the mega one. Since the temperature has been fluctuating like crazy being in the mid 80s to low 90s one day and then down to the low 60s the next day I have been alternating using the Maybelline foundation and the L’Oreal foundation, I really like them but I want to move them out and find cruelty free options. I bought the concealer a long time ago and, like the foundations, I want to move it out and move on to a cruelty free one.
I love the Anastasia powder, I use it every day to set my concealer. I want to hit pan in it only because I can see a dip forming.
The most challenging product in this challenge will be the Urban Decay primer potion sample. Eye primers always take forever, and just when you think there’s nothing left, there is still more.The three eyeshadows are from my Pan That Palette 2016 and I just want to work on them.
The eyeliner is something I was working on for my “Finish 5 by Cinco de mayo” and did not finish, so I would like to try and get through all of it before the fall time.
The NYX liner I am going to use in my brows to use it up. I
The Boots lipgloss is something I’ve had since summer 2013 and I want to move it out of my collection before it expires. I like the formula but not the color. Reddish glosses always travel outside of my lip line.
The Nudestix product is something I feel is an unnecessary step in getting ready. I use it as a cream base for blush because it nudes out my lips too much. I don’t hate this product but I don’t need it.
The MAC lipstick is something I’ve had for about a year and I don’t love it. Its a nice “your lips but better” color that works well for the summer time. My only gripe with it besides it being tested on animals is how drying it is!
Well that’s all I have for now!
Until next time!
~Chic & Classy Fashion