Anastasia Beverly Hills, Bath & Body Works, Benefit, E.L.F., Essence, Jane Iredale, Lorac, Loreal, Marc Jacobs, Maybelline, NudeStix, NYX, Revlon, Smashbox, Sti, Tarte, the Balm, Too Faced, Ulta, Weekly Makeup Basket, Wet 'n Wild
Today I thought I’d start a new post series on the contents of my weekly “basket” of makeup. It’s not a real basket as I like to keep things tucked away in drawers but you get the idea.
I decided to start this because I realized that I don’t love the idea of sticking to a single blush, contour, or eyeshadow until its completely used up. So I sat down and figured out a schedule so I can rotate through all my shadow, blush, and contour products in about six weeks.
I hope you enjoy & let’s get into it!
Alright, so I’m going to go through the items in the order I do my makeup in the morning. Eyes first, then face, brows, lips, and lastly fragrance (not technically makeup but I felt like focusing on one scent too).
- LORAC “Behind The Scenes” Eye Primer sample – I might actually finish it this week there’s not a ton left!
- Too Faced “Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar” Palette – I’ve had this since January but I’ve used it maybe once.
- Stila “Stay All Day” Liquid Liner in Black
- Too Faced “Better than Sex!” Mascara sample
- Essence “Get BIG Lashes” Water Proof Mascara
- NYX “Jumbo Eye Pencil” in Milk – I’ve never used this and I’ve had it for a few months. I’m going to try it out in the water line.
- Maybelline “Lash Discovery” Water Proof Mascara – I use this for my lower lashes because the wand is tiny!
- Benefit “the POREffesional” travel size primer
- Smashbox “Photo Finish Color Correcting” travel size primer
- L’Oreal “True Match Lumi” Liquid Foundation
- NYX “HD” Concealer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills “Banana” Powder
- Wet ‘n Wild “Creme Brûlée” single – I use this in combo with the Anastasia powder to set my concealer.
- Jane Iredale “PurePressed Base” Mineral Foundation – I use this to lightly set my foundation.
- Ulta “Contour Kit” Warmth Bronzer
- the Balm “Bahama Mama” Bronzer – I use this to contour.
- NudeStix “Lip + Cheek Stick” in Whisper – I don’t love it as a lip color so I’m going to try it as a blush base.
- Tarte “Prim” blush
- the Balm “Hot Mama” blush – I want to see how this layers over the Tarte blush. I think the combo will be really pretty. 🙂
- Stila “All Over Shimmer Duo” Sample size (the light side)
- E.L.F. “Instant Brow Lift” in Taupe
- E.L.F. “Eye Brow Kit” in Dark
- Revlon “Kissable Balm Stain” in Honey
- NYX “Butter Gloss” in Creme Brûlée
- Tarte “Tarteist Lip Paint” sample in Namaste
- Marc Jacobs “Long wear Lip Liner” sample in Primrose
- Bath & Body Works “Paris” Body Spray – I’ve never used this and it’s a really pretty light scent perfect for springtime.
Well that’s all I have for now!
Until next time!
~Chic & Classy Fashion 🙂