It’s been almost a month since I started this project and I have made ok progress on a couple of the items and bonus items. I chose the items for this project roulette style with a list from HeidiKMakeup’s “Finish 4 By 4th of July” youtube video to keep myself interested in panning products.
This project is kind of slow going because I have been focusing on the products from my other projects with closer deadlines.
I hope you enjoy and let’s get into it!
Just as a refresher my four products are:
- #19 (Sample Size Item): Bite Beauty “Amuse Bouche Lipstick” in “Raddish” –Sephora 100 point perk; $26 for full size
- #48 (A Product You Are Planning To Pan Already): The Ulta Contour Kit bronzer in “Warmth” – Ulta $ 18 for full kit
- #18 (Something You’ve Had Forever):
Stila “In The Light” eye shadow “Bare” -discontinuedNYX Butter Gloss in “Creme Brûlée” –Ulta $5
- #28 (A Cheek Product): Stila All Over Shimmer Duo in Kitten” sample size – Ulta $22 for full size
I have barely touched the lipstick because I haven’t been interested in wearing it. Reds like that are just not my thing. I’m going to try to work on it now that the weather has shifted to being basically summer.
I hit pan in the bronzer…. but then it cracked so I had to repress it. There was progress but now it’s not visible so I will not be including a picture… and it was a nice amount of pan too. 😦
For the “something you’ve had forever” item I switched out the items. I swapped out the shadow for the NYX Butter Gloss in “Creme Brûlée.” I can’t remember when I bought this but I think it was either sometime early 2015 or late 2014. I love the color and the formula but I want to finish it up before it goes bad.
I haven’t been able to use the highlighter because I am working on finishing up “Beige” from my LORAC PRO 2 palette… but soon I will get to use it and I am really excited to wear a different highlighter!
I also chose three other products for bonus items, they are:
- #22 (Something you can live without): LORAC PRO 2 shadow in “Mocha” –Ulta $44 for full palette
- #6 (Something you love to hate): L’Oreal Infallible Gel Laquer Liner in “Blackest Black” – Ulta $10
- #16 (An Impulse Buy): The Rimmel Stay Matte Power in “001 Translusent” – Ulta $5
I haven’t touched the shadow or liner since the intro as I am working through other products. I am planning to pan the two during the summer so there will be progress there eventually.
The powder I am not really working on and if you saw my update for “Finish 6 By Summer” you’ll know that I am not going to pan it. I don’t care for it. And I think at the end of the summery months I am going to toss it regardless of what’s left.
Well, that’s all I have for now!
Until next time!
~Chic & Classy Fashion